IBIS Bikes are confirmed for the long demo weekender at the GT Bicycles Malverns Classic on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June 2018. Make sure you visit IBIS and demo their range of mountain bikes who will be based in the main finish arena/pits with their distinctive range of bikes.
To test ride a bike you will need to purchase an entry ticket to the festival (either a weekend or a one day pass) plus £5.00 per day for the actual demo. This will give you unlimited rides on any bike/brand at the festival. The £5.00 collected will be donated in full to the #rideforcharlie foundation.
To purchase your Entry, Demo or Race tickets, please click HERE.
- The HD4 features a completely redesigned geometry with a focus on stability and speed.
- You can expect excellent big hit performance through increased progression in the shock tune.
- After much experimentation and real-world testing, we’ve landed on a 64.9 degree head tube angle.
- Reach has increased across the board (up by 4mm on small, to 34mm on XL).
- Compatibility with the longest droppers.
- 30% stiffer upper link, 40% stiffer lower link.
- Refined carbon layup yielding greater frame stiffness overall.
- Features dw-link v5 kinematics, Dave’s most efficient system to date.
- 27.5″ wheels, up to 2.8″ tyres.
- Available in Fireball Red, or Añejo Silver & Lime.
For more information on IBIS, please click HERE.
- Copyright notice: This website and its content are copyright of the Malverns Classic. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this schedule in any form is prohibited other than the following:
-You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts of this schedule for your personal and non-commercial use only.
-You may copy the content of this schedule to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
-You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this schedule. Nor may you transmit the schedule or store it in any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.