The Malverns Classic will be renowned for the large finish arena packed out with stands for retailers, service providers and team pits. Spectators are channelled through to the finish arena from the moment they enter the event as it is centrally located onsite. As a limited number of exhibitors, you can expect to attract sales and interest from an affluent and loyal audience with over an estimated 5,000 visitors.
Booking a Pit Space:
- Payment for all bookings is to be made in full in one transaction and by bank transfer prior to the event.
- The cost of a commercial pitch starts at £250.00 for a standard 3-meter frontage per event payable 28 days prior to the event.
- The cost of a team pitch starts at £100.00 for a standard 6-meter frontage payable 28 days prior to the event. This includes two vehicle parking passes and a tent pitch.
- All persons who have booked and paid for stands and subsequently cancel the booking or fail to exhibit shall forfeit all fees and charges paid. The event organiser reserves the right to re-let such space.
- Bookings for stands are now open, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07968 229 359 anytime.
Pit Space Delivers:
- Stand space in prime locations such as the finish arena.
- Complimentary Facebook post with over 41,000 unique visitors.
- Complimentary Instagram post with over 22,000 unique visitors.
- Complimentary Twitter post with over 20,00 unique visitors.
- Secure parking is available behind the stand itself.
- Security will be provided overnight on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- The main finish arena will be surrounded by a Heras Fencing with one designated entry point.
- The main finish arena will be cleared of all general public by 23:30 each night.
- Exhibitors can camp behind their trade stands at no extra charge.
- Exhibitors can park behind their stand and exit and re-enter the site at specific times.
- Exclusive showers for exhibitors.
- Free wi-fi.
Terms and Conditions for Pit Space:
- Every exhibitor shall be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- Only branded shelters may be erected or vans with awnings attached.
- Only one vehicle to be parked next to the stand.
- Non-allocated vehicles are not allowed in the event arena. They must be parked outside and all goods to be carried in by hand.
- Please inform a member of the events team on arrival if the vehicle or stand will be used for accommodation overnight.
- All rubbish to be disposed of in the skips provided. Cardboard flattened and please re-cycle where possible.
- If you utilise any logs or rocks from the local area to secure or level your stand. Please return said pieces to where you sourced them.
- Please raise all fires or BBQ’s off the floor.
- Anyone arriving on site and disposing excess rubbish on arrival may be billed for any costs arising from over filling the skips. This may well include the hire in of an additional skip, an extra days manpower, subsistence and accommodation.
- If you are staying onsite your accommodation must be located 4 meters away from any structure.
- The Event Organisres will not be responsible in any way for any article, item or object of any kind exhibited at the event. The Exhibitor shall assume full responsibility, therefore, including liability for all claims arising out of the event, handling, housing or storing of such exhibits and the conduct of the stand generally.
- There will be absolutely no access to the event site for stands or their vehicles without confirmation of their booking and that their application has been accepted and full payment has been received.
- Setting up is encouraged the day before the event from 15:00 onwards to avoid congestion. Vehicles may unload on the morning but must be clear by 09:00 and parked accordingly.
- Open for business from 09:00 to 18:00 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking the space to ensure that the stand is of a sufficient size. Encroachment onto adjoining sites and public areas is not permitted.
- Exhibitors may display their wares for sale. Sale of goods may only take place from the designated stand area.
- Exhibitors are forbidden from sub-letting any portion of the space allotted to them.
- Auctions, raffles, gambling or similar are not permitted.
- Diesel generators must be of the silent type and are not allowed inside the marquees. All generators to be sectioned off from the general public.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to flyer at the event.
- Stands to be secured and ground anchored at all times.
- Removal of stands on Sunday may not commence before the last rider finishes on their race run. All exhibitor materials are to be removed that evening by 19:00.
- Exhibitors are required to have their stands and the portions of the adjacent avenues and pathways immediately adjoining their stands cleaned up at the end of the Event. Caterers and exhibitors providing meals and foodstuffs and light refreshments must provide their own bins for waste food and packaging.
- Only the Event’s appointed caterers will be allowed to sell food and drink for consumption at the event. Exhibitors are at liberty to make such arrangements regarding hospitality catering on their own stands as they may wish but are reminded that these must conform to Food Hygiene Regulations.
- Tasting of samples is allowed for food or drink items that are sold for consumption off-site. Sole rights have been agreed for licensed, general food and drink catering and ice cream.
- Exhibitors are responsible to ensure that no alcoholic liquor is obtained from their stand by children or young persons under the age of 18.
- The use of PA communication is not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted in any marquee or other structure erected for use at the event.
- Petrol Generators:
- Generator must be positioned in an appropriate place i.e.
- A well ventilated, outdoor location.
- out of public areas and traffic routes.
- not adjacent to tents, marquees etc..
- exhaust discharging in a safe direction.
- It must be barriered off from unauthorised access including:
- the public.
- event personnel who have no reason to approach generator.
- There must be suitable signage e.g.:
- keep out.
- no smoking or naked flame.
- fire hazards.
- A fire extinguisher of the correct type (Powder or CO2) must be provided.
- Spare fuel must be:
- The minimum amount required for the event.
- Stored in a green (unleaded) or red (leaded) petrol storage container with secure closure.
- Stored in a secure place.
- Stored out of direct sunlight and ignition sources.
- Who will enact controls? The person in charge of the generator.
- Who will monitor controls? The event village manager.
- How will they monitor controls?
- Confirm operator’s method (either written or verbally to satisfy them selves that the operator is competent).
- Inspect installation of the generator (site electrician should sign-off electrical connections).
- Check the refuelling operation (either by arrangement with the operator or on a spot-check basis).
- Generator must be positioned in an appropriate place i.e.
- The collection of donations for a charity or cause must be agreed in writing in advance with the Event Director Si Paton – email@example.com.
- Exhibitors shall not have any claim against the Event Organisers in respect of loss or damage whatsoever consequent upon the Event or any part of it failing (for whatever reason) to be held or having to be abandoned or postponed.
- All stands must be compliant with all current legislation and regulation relating to their business and exhibiting their business.
- Display at all times a copy of your current and valid Public Liability Insurance Document covering a minimum of £3 million. This must be forwarded to the at the time of booking.
- Exhibitors must carry out and hold a Risk Assessment for their activity at the event. This must be forwarded to the Event Director firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking.
- Exhibitors must take out comprehensive insurance for public liability & all other risks including fire and loss of business not only as regards their own property but also against a third party claim. Any exhibitor employing people must have employer’s liability insurance to satisfy health and safety requirements.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to close the stand, without compensation, of any person who infringes the above conditions or who creates a nuisance for others.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. The Event, it’s Officers or Servants shall not be responsible for any accident, damage, or loss however caused, that may occur to any exhibitor, or his servant, or to any article, animal, or property brought into the Event, or while entering or leaving the Event. Each Exhibitor shall be solely responsible for any loss, injury or damage that may be done or occasioned by, or arising from any machinery, or other article, or any animal, or property exhibited by him, and it is a condition of entry that each exhibitor shall indemnify and hold harmless the Event, it’s Officers or Servants, from and against all actions, suits, expenses and claims on account of such damage, injury or loss.
- The above list for Pit Space is non exhaustable.
- The Event Organiser accepts its responsibility for providing and maintaining, so far as is reasonably practicable, at all times during the setting up and running of the Event, an environment which is both safe and healthy for all. To this end, Event Organisers will take all steps within its power to meet its responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and all other legal requirements for Health & Safety, and actively seeks the full and understanding co-operation of all persons involved in the show for their commitment to the same. All Exhibitors, Traders, Contractors and all other personnel are required to comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, all its regulations and any other health and safety related legislation or guidance and act on instructions given to them by Officers or Stewards of the National Series in regard to the safety of the public. Failure to do so will result in removal from the event with no refund of any fees paid to the National Series. The Health & Safety Officer shall be responsible for the day to day running of the Health & Safety Policy and shall report directly to the Event Director. The Health & Safety Officer will: a) Provide guidance and advice on all matters of Health & Safety. b) Promote safety consciousness at all levels in conjunction with the Event Director. c) Liaise with NHS Trusts, Fire Authority, HSE, Local Authorities and other bodies as appropriate during the event and afterward. d) Carry out a pre-event inspection of the site. e) Be available during the event to monitor compliance with the events safety requirements and to be the point of contact for Health & Safety matters. f)Investigate and record all significant accidents/incidents. All members of the BDS team will assist with the implementation and enforcement of this policy statement and assist the Health & Safety Officer with dealing with emergencies and major accidents at the National Series event.
Whether you want to drive sales, showcase products, generate quality leads, drive brand awareness, gather feedback or just tap into a loyal and affluent audience, please contact Si Paton – 07968 229 359 / email@example.com
Information Required for Pit Space:
- Company name and registration number.
- Contact name, address, mobile number and e-mail address.
- Nature of business.
- Size of stand in meters (frontage x depth).
- Number of vehicles and size in meters for each.
- Will you be camping onsite? Please note there is a charge of £5.00 per pitch.
- Copy of risk assessment.
- Copy of public liability insurance documents to cover £2 million.
If you are looking for an insurance company to cover your pit space there is a course a wealth of choice:
Telephone 01962 774421
Nick Drew at CoverMarque
£2m public liability cover
Covers 15 UK events a year (events outside the UK can be covered) each running for up to 4 days.
£150 (£10 per event if you do 15 events).
- Copyright notice:
This website and its content is copyright of the event organisers. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the Pit Space contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
•You may print or download to a local hard disk Pit Space extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
•You may copy the Pit Space content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the Pit Space content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.