Funnduro / Enduro
Presented by Funn, we are re-naming this event to the ‘Funnduro’.
Taking in three short course stages on Saturday between 10:00 and 16:00. This will be the perfect introduction for those wishing to enter their first enduro event as the courses are classed as entry level. We will be
Please note you DO NOT need to be a British Cycling Member or hold a race
Please Note for Race Registration:
-Please bring valid photographic I.D with you such as a driving
-No British Cycling Race Licence or Membership is required.
-There will be no on the day entries.
15:00 to 21:00 Race Registration.
09:00 to 20:00 Race Registration.
10:00 to 18:00 All three Stages Open for everyone to ride at their leisure.
08:00 to 10:00 Race Registration Open.
08:00 to 10:00 Take your number board to the timing trailer by the finish line in the main arena to pick up your transponder (Take Debit/Credit Card with you).
10:00 to 16:00 All courses are live for racing.
16:30 Podiums for the top three in each category.
10:00 to 17:00 All three Stages Open to everyone to ride at their leisure.
Please note: The race entry covers you for the Funnduro race only. To enter the festival, please pay the applicable admission price, even if you are racing. This will cover your entry to the festival, camping and spectating.
Festival Event Entry Tickets are available now from The Ticket Seller by clicking HERE.
Rules and Regulations.
Please ensure you are fully aware and agree with the rules and regulations as set down by which are viewable by clicking HERE.
Equipment: The Bicycle must be capable of safely and efficiently completing the task and must, as a minimum, be mechanically sound, have efficient brakes on all wheels and all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure the safety of the rider and others. As part of the latter, bar plugs are compulsory.
Helmets: It is compulsory to wear a protective helmet when racing or training on the course and such
Categories to enter:
- e-bike Men 16 years of age plus.
- Hardtail Men open for anyone aged 13 or over.
- Juvenile Men in the year of their 13th or 14th birthday.
- Youth Men in the year of their 15th or 16th birthday.
- Junior Men in the year of their 17th or 18th birthday.
- Grand Veteran Men in the year of their 50th birthday or older.
- Veteran Men in the year of their 40th to 49th birthday.
- Master Men in the year of their 30th to 39th birthday.
- Senior Men in the year of their 19th to 29th birthday.
- Elite Men in the year of their 19th birthday or older.
- e-bike Women in the year of their 16th birthday or older.
- Hardtail Women open for anyone aged 13 or over.
- Juvenile Women in the year of their 13th or 14th birthday.
- Youth Women in the year of their 15th or 16th birthday.
- Junior Women in the year of their 17th or 18th birthday.
- Grand Veteran Women in the year of their 50th birthday or older.
- Veteran Women in the year of their 40th to 49th birthday.
- Master Women in the year of their 30th to 39th birthday.
- Senior Women in the year of their 19th to 29th birthday.
- Elite Women in the year of their 19th birthday or older.
Mountain biking is an inherently dangerous sport with the distinct possibility of severe injuries, or even worse. No matter where you ride or how well you know the course you should never ride beyond your skill level and always ride in control and in a sensible manner. Riding in control does not just mean being able to stop, it also means having the requisite skills to
Riders must use the course in a sensible manner compatible with their level of experience. Riders should walk the course, observing current ground conditions, making yourself aware of any obstacles prior to riding the course. We ask riders to accept that they will ride the course at their own risk and accept that no liability can be accepted by the event
Q. Is it the same price for all categories? A. Yes.
Q. Is there a multi-entry discount? A. Apologies no.
Q. If the event is sold out, will there be a reserve list? A. Apologies no.
Q. What if I miss the sign on? A. You will not be allowed to practice or race.
Q. Do you need a British Cycling Race Licence or Membership to race? A. No.
Q. How much are entries? A. Race entries are £30.00 each plus the booking fee.
Q. Can you enter on the day? A. No, entries are available online, in advance only.
Q. Is there a reserve list for entries? A. Apologies no.
Q. Can I change bikes? A. No, you have to race all day on the bike you started on.
Q. Can I have a refund or transfer my entry. A. Apologies, there are no refunds or transfers.
Q. Can I speak to someone? A. Yes of course. Telephone Si Paton 07968 229 359 or e-mail email@example.com.
Q. Is there a limit to the number of riders in a category? A. There is no limit to a number of riders in a category, only on the number of riders in an event.
Q. If I provide a marshal, will I get a free entry? A. You will have to enter yourself into the event. The transactions with marshals shall be a separate matter.
Q. Is there a maximum or a minimum number of runs I must do? A. No, though we advise you t do at least one run of each course to ensure you get an overall time.