Muc-Off are presenting the Pump Track at the GT Bicycles Malverns Classic on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June 2018. The modular pump track is free to use and will be open from 08:00 to 22:00 to all attendees of the festival.
The all weather Muc-Off Pump Track will be located in the main finish arena and will be flood lit at night. Each evening we will hold pump track races, entries will be limited and the event will be free to enter. Racers will set off from opposite sides of the track in an exciting head to head racing format, with the winner walking away with a years supply of Muc-Off products to last him until next years event!
To purchase your Entry tickets to the festival, please click HERE.
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre.
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors.
- Safe on anodised metal.
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids.
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level.
- 5 litre carton = £5.40 per litre!
- 25 litre tub = £3.96 per litre!
For more information on Muc-Off, please click HERE.
- Copyright notice: This website and its content are copyright of the Malverns Classic. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this schedule in any form is prohibited other than the following:
-You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts of this schedule for your personal and non-commercial use only.
-You may copy the content of this schedule to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
-You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this schedule. Nor may you transmit the schedule or store it in any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.