Parking for everyone is included for free with an entry ticket to the Malverns Classic. To purchase an admission ticket to the event please click HERE.
Please note that Spectator Car Parking will be clearly signposted. The route to all our venues passes through a number of small community villages and we ask that you drive responsibly to and from the event as well as park in the designated car park.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They relate to your use of our car parks.
The following signage will be on display at each event, ‘The users of this car park do so at their own risk. The management will not accept liability for any accidents damage or loss incurred’.
The site speed limit for all vehicles is 5mph.
Please note: Once your vehicles is parked up, that vehicle must only be driven when you are exiting the venue. We are expecting a large number of people of all ages who will be on foot and on bicycles and therefore want to make the event as safe as possible for everyone attending.
We would like to also make you aware when cycling around the event to do so in a safe and proper manner as we expect a large number of pedestrians of all ages in attendance.
Please note no gazeebos/e-zee-ups. We can not guarantee everyone will weld theirs down and a runaway gazeebo can cause thousands of pounds worth of damage to other peoples vehicles and property as well as being a danger to any person in its path. We will allow awnings that are fixed to vehicles.
In these terms and conditions:
- “us” “we” and “our” means Malverns Classic; and
- “vehicle” means the vehicle which enters into the Car Park and includes any mechanical device on wheels or tracks, its equipment and accessories.
2. Our Liabilities.
We are responsible for using reasonable skill and care in the operation of the Car Park. However, that responsibility is limited and we are only liable as set out in (a), (b) and (c) below and have no other liability to you.
- We are liable for any death or personal injury arising from our negligence and the negligence of our servants or agents. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude that liability.
- We are liable for the loss of or damage to or theft of or from, or temporary failure to deliver any vehicle or property belonging to you arising from our negligence and the negligence or dishonesty of our servants or agents.
- Except as set out in condition 2(a), we shall only be liable for losses which were:
- Reasonably foreseeable at the time of entering into a contract with you on the basis of these Terms and Conditions; or
- Incurred as a result of our negligence or the negligence of our servants and agents; or
- Incurred as a result of our failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Please note that although we have the above responsibility to you, you should bear in mind that public car parks are open to everyone. We cannot guarantee that people will not enter into the Car Park and cause damage to property or engage in criminal behaviour. Accordingly, you park in our Car Park at your own risk. We do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents.
3. Claims and complaints procedure,
- If your vehicle sustains damage while in the Car Park or if you lose your vehicle or any of your possessions from your vehicle while it is in the Car Park, you should:
- Immediately inform a member of the Malverns Classic Team at the Car Park or Event.
- In the case of theft, immediately inform the police.
- Notify your insurers promptly.
- If you consider that you have a claim against us you must write to our Customer Services Team within seventy-two (72) hours of discovery of the loss, damage or theft giving full details of the occurrence. Before submitting a claim we ask that you satisfy yourself that the subject matter of your claim lies within the areas of our responsibility set out in condition 2.
- If you wish to make a claim or to register a complaint about the service that you have received please write to the Malverns Classic Customer Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Security of your vehicle.
- Unless requested by a member of our staff not to do so, please ensure that before you leave the Car Park:
- Your vehicle is securely locked.
- All of the windows of your vehicle are securely closed.
- If your vehicle is fitted with a vehicle alarm, steering lock, or similar device, that it is engaged.
- Please note there is no CCTV on site.
- Wherever possible please take your possessions with you when you leave your vehicle.
- If you do leave possessions in your vehicle, you do so at your own risk. Therefore, please do not leave them where they are visible. You should lock them in the boot or in an equivalent, secure, out-of-sight storage area within your vehicle.
- You are reminded that your motor insurance policy may not cover possessions in your vehicle. It may be possible to arrange separate insurance cover for such possessions and we encourage you to do so.
6. Courtesy to other customers when parking.
If you damage another customer’s vehicle you should report the matter to us giving the registration numbers of both vehicles. You must also notify the owner of the other vehicle by leaving a note on the windscreen of their vehicle providing your vehicle and contact details and any other details that are relevant to the incident.
7. Safety in the car park.
- Please drive carefully in the Car Park and obey the directional and other signs. The speed limit on site is 5mph.
- Do not delay your exit from the Car Park and please supervise your children and pets who must be kept under your control at all times in the Car Park.
- Please ensure any pets in vehicles are attended to at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse the admission of any vehicle to the Car Park for any reason whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to move vehicles within the Car Park, by driving or otherwise, using whatever method we consider appropriate (even if, as a consequence, damage is caused to your vehicle) to such extent as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of safety to persons or property to avoid obstruction or for the more efficient arrangement of our parking facilities at the Car Park.
- We additionally reserve the right, where the Car Park has to be closed either permanently or temporarily in whole or in part or has to be evacuated in cases of emergency, to remove any vehicle at any time to any other reasonably convenient Car Park within our control or otherwise as may be expedient.
- To the extent that it may be necessary to do so in the exercise of the rights conferred upon us under this condition, we reserve the right to drive or otherwise take your vehicle onto a public highway. In doing so we will take reasonable care of the vehicle.
9. Payment and disposal of abandoned vehicles.
- If you intend to leave your vehicle in the Car Park past 19:00 on the Sunday evening of the event we recommended that you notify us in writing of your intention to do so.
- We reserve the right to sell any vehicle which we reasonably believe to have been abandoned and shall be entitled to regard as abandoned any vehicle which has been in the Car Park for more than 28 days without prior notification.
- Before proceeding with the disposal of abandoned vehicles, we will:-
- Make reasonable enquiries with a view to identifying and contacting the registered owner of the vehicle in question;
- Give 28 days notice of our intention so to do to the registered owner by pre-paid post addressed to the registered owner’s last known address.
- Abandoned vehicles will be sold by auction whenever practicable and the proceeds of sale will be applied in and towards satisfaction of all sums owing to us together with the expenses of sale and in connection with such sale we shall be entitled to charge reasonable garage charges in respect of the period during which the vehicle is in our possession.
- Any balance of these sales proceeds remaining after satisfaction of such sums shall be held by us on behalf of the registered owner of the vehicle and paid over on proof of entitlement.
10. Prohibited activities when parking.
- You must not tow any vehicle into the Car Park except as part of the services offered by persons authorised by us and no work on nor cleaning of vehicles by you or your agent. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, you must contact a member of the National Series Team to ensure that your vehicle removal or repair is organised without causing disruption, damage or danger to any other person or property in the Car Park.
- No activity in connection with the selling, hiring or disposal of vehicles or goods or services shall be carried out in the Car Park.
11. Variation of the terms and conditions for Parking.
These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except in writing by the Event Director. Nothing said or done by any of our employees is be capable of varying these Terms and Conditions.
Each of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason other provisions are held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
Each Car Park is Private Property.