Fabric Quad Eliminator
Saturday 15th June 2019.
The pre-runner to 4x. Four riders on the BMX style
Please Note for Race Registration:
– Please bring valid photographic I.D with you such as a driving
– No British Cycling Race Licence or Membership is required.
Schedule for Friday the 14th of June 2019.
09:00 to 20:00 Race Registration Open.
10:00 to 18:00 Course Open.
Schedule for Saturday the 15th of June 2019.
09:00 to 11:00 Race Registration Open.
12:00 to 14:00 Quad Eliminator Practice.
14:00 to 16:00 Quad Eliminator Timed Runs.
16:00 to 18:00 Quad Eliminator Racing.
18:15 Podiums for the top three in each category.
Please note: The race entry covers you for the Quad Eliminator race only. To enter the festival, please pay the applicable admission price, even if you are racing. This will cover your entry to the festival, parking, camping and spectating.
Event Entry Tickets are available now from The Ticket Seller by clicking HERE.
Rules and Regulations.
Please ensure you are fully aware and agree with the rules and regulations as set down by British Cycling which
Equipment: The Bicycle must be capable of safely and efficiently completing the task and must, as a minimum, be mechanically sound, have efficient brakes on all wheels and all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure the safety of the rider and others. As part of the
latter, bar plugs are compulsory.
Helmets: It is compulsory to wear a protective helmet when racing or training on the course and such helmet must comply with the required safety standards defined in the General Regulations. A full-face helmet is compulsory for the Quad Eliminator event. The helmet must be properly secured in both training and racing and must be fitted with a visor.
- Each rider competes in two race runs, with the fastest time counting for their overall position.
- There will be no uplift provided or permitted, it will be a short walk/ride back up to the start line that we estimate will take 10-15 minutes at the most
- Each rider completes one timed run.
- Qualification: the top 64 men and top 16 women.
- The fastest qualifier will be seeded against the slowest qualifier and so on.
- The riders will race head to head on the course with the fastest two racers going through to the next round of the competition.
- Any rider that misses their start slot/call-up will be disqualified.
Any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 07968 229 359.