Strider Racing at the Malverns Classic.
Saturday 15th of June – Strider Dual Slalom for 100x riders.
08:00 to 09:00 Race Registration.
09:00 to 10:00 Practice.
10:00 to 12:00 Racing.
Sunday 16th of June – Strider Downhill for 100x riders.
07:30 to 08:30 Race Registration.
08:00 to 09:00 Practice.
09:00 to 11:00 Racing.
Free to enter, fun and competitive racing open to children aged Two to Six years in a number of age categories, with the riders age on the day being the marker.
How to enter? Please note your child must ride and race on a Strider bicycle. If you do not own a Strider, there will be a very limited number of Strider bikes available at zero cost. Helmets must be correctly attached at all times and bar plugs/grips must cover the end of the handlebar. Entry is based on a first come, first served basis.
- Parents / Guardians to purchase a festival entry ticket, please note children aged 12 and under go free and no ticket is required.
- To register your interest, please e-mail Oli Paton firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (Questions 3, 4 and from either 5 or 6 (depending on which bike they are riding).
- Childs Name, Gender, Age on the day of the event, Parent/Guardians full name and contact details. Plus which race you want them to enter:
- Choose which race you want your child to enter. 1) Saturday Dual Slalom or 2) Sunday Downhill or both!
- 12″ Strider for: 1) Two years of age, 2) Three years of age, 3) Four years of age or 4) Five years of age.
- 14x Strider for: 1) Three years of age, 2) Four years of age, 3) Five years of age or 4) Six years of age.
- On race day please head to race registration with I.D for yourself and sign in on behalf of your child and collect your number board, then attach it to your child’s bike prior to the start of practice. If you miss race registration (times/schedule are listed above) your child will not be allowed to either practice or race.
- If there are spaces available, we will open race registration for 15 minutes immediately after race registration closes on a first come, first served basis.
- Check your child’s race time and ensure you and your child are at the start area at least 5 minutes before they are due to start.
- Race! You may accompany/run next to your child whilst on course. Please note, do not to cross the timing beam at the start or finish line.
- Whoop, Cheer, take photos and celebrate!!